Namaste & Welcome.
- Understanding of God & Dharma
- Svadharma & Karma
- Panchamahayajna-s (our BIG 5 connections & duties)
- Knowing our ‘Ishta Devata’, Guru Parampara & Scriptures
- Learning prayers & shlokas, 5-step Puja, Panchanga & Festivals
- Following a value-based life
- Yatras, Temples of India
- Introduction to Sanskrit sounds & basic conversation
- Discussions, Role models, Narration & analysis of Itihasa-s
- Simple pranayama & yoga postures & much more
- Improving focus through meditation, puja, chanting & art work
Since the class is online and interactive your child will need to keep the camera switched on.
Your internet network should be stable.
Camera and microphone should be working.
The child could wear earphones/headphones if comfortable.
Q: If I am not able to enrol my child in June, is it ok to enrol later?
We recommend that your child does not miss class, however, in unavoidable situations, it is OK. You pay for the classes your child has attended. However he/she may miss some part of the teaching.
Do write to us. We can see if we can work around the day & time of the class.
You pay as per 4 sessions. A record of the classes attended by your child will be maintained. PayPal/Bank a/c details/GPay/Paytm details will be provided to you once you enrol.
Class images/contents will be used for our social media and website connect. If you are not comfortable with your child being featured, then please let us know in advance. By agreeing to be a part of the class, you agree and have no problems with your child’s images/videos being published on our social media and website.
Q: How do I enrol?
Enrol by messaging/calling/whatsapping 0091 98230 35333 or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org